Wednesday, February 11, 2009

At least I remembered my leave the house pants

 I have half officially started my pre-training for my training for the (half)Marathon. I made it to the gym 3 times last week! I realize that this number really should be doubled, but considering that I went to the gym 0 times a week for a couple years, I'm not gonna beat myself up about it. 

I go the local YMCA, which means there's always a lot of ragamuffin children running around the place. I don't mind though, I actually think their boogey dance classes and swimming lessons for the chillen' are great programs. One thing I do not like is the all day long bouncy castle monstrosity that smells like urine. 

Last night, I decided to make a second appearance at spin class (sidenote - the female teacher has tree trunk legs. This is not what I want), left my lil apartment in time, walked 25 minutes through busy streets, got into the changeroom with 10minutes to spare, only to discover that I left my pants at home. My workout pants. Thankfully, I did have my walking to the gym pants on. THAT would have been embarrassing. Feeling completely bothered and annoyed with myself, I lunged all the way home to compensate.

1 comment:

Betina said...

Hee hee. Go lunges!